Thursday, March 19, 2009

Panama Update #145

Panama Update #145
Thursday, March 19, 2009

Monday and Tuesday I was in bed with a fever and flu-like symptoms. I emailed my principal on Monday AM that I would not be in and she told me it was going around the school and that it would last 48 hours. It helped ease our minds to know that I did not have something unknown. It turned out she was exactly right and by Wednesday I was fine. Yesterday and today I have been in touch with people from my old job and we are trying to figure out things for next year. It still looks like we will be back in Minneapolis, living at our old house. I know things can change from day to day but it is funny how things work out sometimes.

Michael, Mary, and Ian are scheduled to return Friday or Saturday from their side-trip to El Valle de Anton and the beach area. They will have one or two more days in Panama City to see some sights. Rich, Mariam, and Juna arrive Friday night and I plan to meet them at the Hostal where they are staying on Saturday at 8:00 AM. So we are moving into a busy period here for the next couple of weeks.