Sunday, December 28, 2008

Panama Update #107

Panama Update #107
December 28, 2008

Yeah! Our luggage arrived today at about 8:00 PM with all the things we had bought in the US, so we were very happy about that. I didn't know what the proper protocal was, but the driver from American Air who delivered the things seemed to be waiting around for a tip, so I gave him $5. Today we refilled the refrigerator with items from the fruit and vegetable market and caught up on some sleep. Tomorrow is a laundry day and I am also planning to bike down to the Causeway. We are also expecting house guests. We just heard last week that a daughter of a friend of my sister Laurie's and her two body guard friends who have been biking across Mexico and Central America for the last several months are arriving in Panama City tomorrow. They plan to stay at our apartment for a couple of nights so I can report in the blog more information about them and their trip.