Thursday, October 16, 2008

Panama Update #68

Panama Update #68
October 16, 2008

Things have been pretty busy for me this week. I have a couple of more tutoring clients and I am continuing the work at the school. I have also been asked to start a night English class for the maintenance workers here like I did for the guides. That may start next week. I also have been in touch with a physical therapist in a near-by section of the city who is interested in possibly offering Biofeedback or Yoga at her office. I am scheduled to meet with her next week. Nikki also may need help out in field in a couple of weeks, so I may go with her for 3 or 4 nights as she does some research on a major river on the other side of the country. Nikki has also been putting in long hours this week while trying to keep up with all the research and projects she has from Panama and also Ethiopia.

The apartment we have been waiting for is still up in the air. The person who is moving out of that apartment is still waiting for the other apartment that he is moving into to be repaired. It could be delayed for a month and who knows beyond that. Fortunately we can stay in the dorm until it gets figured out or something else comes up.